I studied as a composer at the Sound&Music Department of the International School of Comics – Academy of Visual Arts and New Media.
I started working as a tutor in the Department where I studied, supporting new students in their training.
I currently hold the position of teacher for the Music Composition and Sound Design course for Cinema, TV and Videogame.
With the team of Studio 256, of which I am part, I have started a series of important collaborations.
Among the most important works, I have performed:
- Compositions for the Torlonia Foundation (Rome);
- Music and sound design for the documentary episodes “Niagara”. (Rai2);
- Musical aspects, sound design, foley and audio post-production for the film “Sara e Marti” (Disney) with Studio 256;
- Sound design and post-production of the documentary “L’Aquila, 03:32” about the earthquake in L’Aquila (Rai 1) with Studio 256;
- Music for the National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo;
- Post-production of the third season of the TV series Sara e Marti (Disney) with Studio 256;
- Post-production “I Diari della Forchetta” Food Network (Discovery Channel Italia) with Studio 256;
- Post-production Documentary “Il Caso Vannini” with Studio 256;
- Sound design and post-production documentary “1989 Cronache dal Muro di Berlino” with Studio 256.
- Part of the music for the short film “Il Vestito”, directed by Maurizio Ravallese